About This Role
This position will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. Appaegis provides competitive salaries and benefits. As the tradition of Silicon Valley start-ups, all our employees are in our stock option plan. The engineer will be the one creates the framework to operate and monitor our cloud operation.
Appaegis Inc. is a Silicon Valley VC-backed, cyber security start-up based in Silicon Valley USA, founded by seasoned entrepreneurs with successful track records. We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our research and development team in Taipei. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will develop and operate Appaegis worldwide cloud architecture, ensuring the responsiveness and stability of applications and working alongside other engineers for successful cloud operation.
- Create and maintain a complete CICD pipeline for our service and products.
- Create and maintain monitoring infrastructure and applications, for our service and products.
- Develop a mechanism to enhance scalability, support high availability and allow graceful fail-over for the product and services.
- Monitor and enhance the security of our product and service, perform security patches, and update.
- Establish process, framework as well as s document of our operation to meet compliance requirements.
- Collect metrics and develop mechanisms to alert for human intervention.
- Monitor and record for SLA for internal purposes as well as report to customers.
**Not hiring foreigners
- Intermediate proficiency in reading & writing English is required. Not required for English Speaking candidates.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related.
- Experience in AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in DevOps of AWS or other public cloud operation experience.
- Familiarity with AWS well-architected frameworks for production cloud operation.
- Proficiency with automation languages such as CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.