Networking backend engineer / Dataplane application engineer
About This Role
This position will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. Appaegis provides competitive salary and benefit. As the tradition of Silicon Valley start-ups, all our employee are in our stock option plan.
Appaegis Inc. is a Silicon Valley VC backed, cyber security start-up based in Silicon Valley USA, founded by seasoned entrepreneurs with successful track records that raised USD$127M. We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our new research and development team in Taipei. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will develop and design application forwarding architecture, ensuring the reliability and responsiveness of applications communicated across clouds with optimized framework.
- Developing dataplane application forwarding framework, to connect TLS traffic with forward proxy and reversed proxy technology and VPN.
- Design the packet flow optimized for multi-cloud traffic in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Design the module optimized and deployed in docker containers.
- Integrate networking services such as DNS, Load balancer, routing and etc.
- Ensuring redundancy, responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside backend engineers to share information on forwarding decision.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
** Not hiring foreigners
- English: Intermediate
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related.
- Experience in AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Linux and programming languages as Golang, C/C++.
- Proficiency with networking programming in Golang, including TCP/IP, DNS, load balancing.
- Familiarity with enterprise software development with focus on code quality and unit testing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Taipei, Daan District